Wednesday, October 7, 2009

General Conference Weekend


                                                           Butter, Kirti, Danielle, Me
Saturday and Sunday Went up to Salt Lake for General Conference with my friend Danielle. Stood in line and got in for all 4 sessions. Saturday Morning got to sit up front before conference started Danielle and I  got to shake L. Tom Perry's hand, a member of the quorum of the twelve apostles.




Danielle, Me










                               The Salt Lake temple is beautiful





My cousin Amanda Hallsted; her friends,
Danielle, John



Saturday was Danille's birthday so us girls went to out to dinner after conference in Salt Lake

   I order the usually dish when i eat mexican food: bean burro no cheese and it was pretty good

Me, Danielle, Butter, Kirti (Danielle's roommates)

Feel so uplifted after this past weekend of listening to the prophet and apostles speak. I know the church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints is true and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God. I am so grateful for the happiness and joy in my life that has come from living worthy and from the choices i have made.I am grateful for the atonement and for the power of pray.  I know that my Heavenly Father knows who i am and i know i am a daughter of him and so grateful that no matter what i have done in my life i can always pray to him and he will always love me.

No comments: