This women is 80 yrs old today. We call her Mother because grandma sounds old. She is a amazing person who i have learned so many things from. I am so grateful to be related to her and so lucky as to of learned so many talents She makes amazing food which i always look forward to every time i go to her house.She is always serving others and willing to help anyone with anything at any time.She may be 80 but doesn't seem or act like it. She is an early morning riser which means walks with a girl friend at 5:30 am, then practices the organ, and will of made 5 loafs of homemade bread, and several pies all by about 10:00 am. I think i get some of my genes from her and today i hope she has the best birthday. Happy Birthday Mother, I love you
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
80 yrs
This women is 80 yrs old today. We call her Mother because grandma sounds old. She is a amazing person who i have learned so many things from. I am so grateful to be related to her and so lucky as to of learned so many talents She makes amazing food which i always look forward to every time i go to her house.She is always serving others and willing to help anyone with anything at any time.She may be 80 but doesn't seem or act like it. She is an early morning riser which means walks with a girl friend at 5:30 am, then practices the organ, and will of made 5 loafs of homemade bread, and several pies all by about 10:00 am. I think i get some of my genes from her and today i hope she has the best birthday. Happy Birthday Mother, I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment