Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday

Today is my friend Amy's birthday so i made her favorite cake, better than anything cake and sorry didn't get a picture of the cake but everyone seemed to like it. Went over and had cake with her and her roommates and some of their friends. Hope Amy has a good birthday. Sunday night my friend Bekah's mom was in town and she made a delicious dinner. I love having Sunday dinner with Bekah and her friends and most the time their are some of her really good guy friends that come. They are all super fun to be around and get really excited to hangout with them and best part is everyone is from mesa except one of the guy's roommates. They are sharp guys too... I need to take pictures of our Sunday dinner group so hopefully next Sunday i can find a way to get everyone together to get a picture. Sunday dinner or desert night is always so fun.

1 comment:

A. Goodie said...

You look and are completely DARLING!!! LOVE you tons! Wish you were here to make cute cookies w/ my kids since we all know I'm not that great of a mom! Maybe I'll have to get inspired by you and make cookies this week!