Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Decisions

So i don't know what to do. Should i get braces again or not? It would only be for about 6 months so not too long. Because i work for an orthodontist he wants to make my smile a HOLLYWOOD smile and if i get them would prevent me from maybe having to get a gum graft later in life. I only wonder if guys wont talk to me not that they really do right now but one never knows. Should i get braces or not and it would be free too...

6 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Explain to me why you need braces? And what the heck is gum graft? I think your teeth are already pretty perfect.

Staci said...

You already have a HOLLYWOOD smile!!!

It's up to you, because I don't know about all the stuff down the road & gum grafts and stuff, but your smile is beautiful!

And to answer your question...guys will love you with or without braces! If braces do matter to a guy, you don't want him anyways!

Jani -n- Todd said...

I agree w/ the comment above!!! You're gorgeous Brit!!!!

Kristen said...

I say no!!!! I already think your smile is glam! You need no fixins! Don't let anyone talk you into it.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Braces. I'll get them with you...again...for the third time.

Krystal said...

Let's put them on this week! You don't want any grafting later...I heard it sucks worse than braces:)