Thursday, January 8, 2009
2009 So Far
I have been back in Provo for almost 1 week and it has snowed and snowed. Don't worry more is on its way too. Its fun to play in but walking to school and trying not to fall is always a fun challenge. I am still crazy and run 5-6 miles even with the snow and icy sidewalks. I have only fallen 2 times so far,1 time running, 1 time trying to hurry in my parking lot to meet a friend to walk to class. It just gives me a good laugh every time. First week of School, continuing at BYU has been good so far and with work & more credits this semester it will be keeping me on my toes.I am excited for the adventures and the busy work this semeseter will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment