1. Tuesday Night went to the Dbacks game with some Efy friends. Dbacks won!!!!!
3.Wednesday made an Amazing key-lime pie for my Mom
3. Thursday Night Goodmans came over for dinner and Katy was being a little goof ball.
After dinner went to Brimhall pool to swim and to try and meet some cute boys.
5. Friday Night went to the Phoenix Mercury Game with friends. They won and played really well.
Never had been to one before but it was fun with the large group of friends I went with
Mesa is filled with happenings every night and I love it. Since i have been home from Efy my days have been filled with organizing / cleaning / preparing for school to start and at night i go out on the town to try and find some cute boys and try to meet new friends. I will and do miss Provo but Mesa will be good for me and will be new adventures.




2 comments:
I remember feeling that way about Provo too! WE need to hang out soon!
We r so excited to have you back!!!
Post a Comment