Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Provo Half Marthon

I ran my first half marathon

                        This year I ran the Provo Half Marathon with my cousin Brandi.
               She made it so much fun! It was so fun to run with her the entire race.
              This years weather in May and race day I thought it would be nice weather.
                     Nope !!!
                Race day came and we got rained on, hailed on, & snowed on!
                                                   We finished strong and did it together.
                                     We had lots of family supporting us and cheering us on the entire race. Thanks to all of you who went along the course with us cheering us on!
                                                We finished strong together.
     Brandi was so much fun to run with and I couldn't of done it without her. So glad she talked me into doing this with her. Already set on running in again with her next year.
My  family was so encouraging all along the race. Their were so amazing and were waiting for me at the finish line.
I finished my first half marathon

1 comment:

Bekah Parker said...

I am so proud of you! Yay!! That takes a lot of work and training. Wish I could have ran with you....