Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

My Easter Sunday 
In celebration of Easter my mom sent me a Easter Bucket earlier in the week that was filled with some goodies and a super cute orange purse. It was so cute and made me so happy. I really have the best Mom.
                                          Stood in line for the morning session of General Conference and froze while waiting. Yes its April and it is still snowing. I got into the morning session and loved how amazing the spirit was inside the conference center with the words that were spoken and the music the choir sang.
I also attend the afternoon session.  I love this special day to remember Jesus Christ- His life, Atonement, and Resurrection.
 
After General Conference i went to Hallsted's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It was so fun to be with them and to be able to have some family around to celebrate Easter with. My cousin Julie was so nice she even made me a cute little Easter bucket.

No comments: