Thursday, March 25, 2010

If a little Girl sees a Candy Jar

If a little girl named Katy Goodman see's a candy jar she is going to head straight for it
As she crawls to the candy jar she will be licking her lips along the way  

She will know exactly how to get in and will dig right in no matter who's watching.
                  She is going to get  into the Candy Jar for some Candy            
After she has her candy she will sit on the counter top and eat her candy  
How can you take a girl away from the Candy Jar with a Face like this?

I just love Katy and was fun spending the weekend with her. Katy and I went outside and enjoyed the beautiful AZ weather Friday night when i got home from work.Katy and I took a blanket outside and laid down on trampoline in my parents backyard. Katy  and I laid their on enjoyed  looking at the stars, watching airplanes go by and listened to the birds. Katy cuddled up next to me on the blanket and fell asleep. It was so precious i loved it.
 Sunday before i left back to Utah I got home from attending an 8 o'clock singles ward sacrament meeting and come to find all the Goodman kids and Amy over for breakfast. It was the perfect end to a long crazy work weekend with a stop to see Mother on the way to the airport for a quick visit.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you.