I love Christmas because it a time when lots of family time is involved. Christmas morning got up early went for a morning run came back and waited as my sister Holly was out for her run. So i ate breakfast and then since Holly and I were the only ones home this year we both went in with the parents and opened presents.
I wanted to give my Dad the first gift so he opened it and got his favorite chocolate milk and mounds bar. Two of his favorite things.

I gave my mom a bowl big enough to make her granola in. Thanks to mother who gave me the bowls so they cost me nothing. They are filled with memories since her mom used them all the time.
I got some cute boots from santa
So sometimes i like to be really funny and buy myself a few things and wrap them and put them under the tree. This year i bought myself 2 new journals a big one and a little one to keep in my purse. It was funny to see everyone reaction and of course i just laugh the entire time when i am opening it.
3 comments:
i love holly's reaction to the boots. A lot of jealousy in the pic
You ARE my favorite! Love the present you gave yourself!
Britt...I miss you! I love looking at your blog and seeing your pretty face. I really need to come and visit you guys!
I am glad you have a fantastic Christmas. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment