Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Plays

Last Night Danielle Lussier and I went to a Christmas Play :Savior of The World at the conference center in Salt Lake.

Danielle and I at Intermission


My friend Meg Ryan was a star in the Play so i bought tickets a night i knew i could see her
Her and I have worked Efy the past 2 summers together and have been friends since we first met


Danielle and Me outside the conference center

                                                      I love the Temple in the background
Ta-Da Christmas Lights


                                      Lights outside the conference center
                      Ready .. Set... Jump.... 


Danielle and I in different stages of trying to capture a good jumping picture
If anyone has the chance to see Savior of the World i highly recommend it. It is a amazing musical production that is based on scriptural accounts of the birth and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cuteness!!!!!!!