Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday's because it involves lots of family and always good food which means people are happy
                                                   Mothers House is the First Stop...
 

 
Lindsay and Blake


 These are the cutest girls ever

Susan says this is the best jello ever


                                                                      We love Mother
                   After Mothers We head out to the desert with the Phelps's




                        Their is always lots of laughter especially when playing games and sometimes Holly gets really intense when playing games
Quad Riding is always a favorite
 

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! So I am just barely putting together that I may know your sister Holly...I have seen her around with that one Westergard girl but I no idea that was your sister. Remember when we played games at Jake's house last Christmas before you and I really knew each other and she was there?? Crazy!

brittney1 said...

Yes i totally remember playing games at jake's. That was just the start of our amazing friendship. She is around Candace Westergard sometimes so you may have seen her at things. I am super excited to see you next week.