Sunday, June 21, 2009

EFY week 1

so i haven't had time to do any updates for a while sorry. Will try and catch up but just a little update on what i have been doing. This summer work has been so nice and has let me have time off to be an EFY counselor. WOW already have completed 1 week and loved it. Had some pretty amazing kids this week and had so much fun sharing my testimony with them everyday. Had 10 14-15 yr old girls, and my co had 9 14-15 yr old boys and loved them so much and made some awesome new friends with some of the counselors. I love being an EFY counselor to help the youth grow close to their heavenly father and to help them gain a stronger testimony. I really love the kids i am with all and is so hard to say goodbye and the end of the week. I also gain a stronger testimony and learn so much throughout the week. Our session directors were Bro & Sis Diamond from Colorado and they were so great with the youth and helped me as a counselor in so many ways. I love the EFY program and loved it to help me grow in the gospel more and also to meet new friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute skitney! we miss your face...can't wait to see it again on saturday. continue having lots of fun and looking really good in all your phots!

The Germaine's said...

Im so jealous! I always wanted to do that! I bet it was so much fun!